Keeping your work at workSep 06, 2021
Do you find as a physician that you are too busy with work to have a life of your own?
Listen to this podcast where Sarah speaks with Dr. Andrew Tisser of Talk2MeDoc LLC, and shares how to create a life outside of your profession by keeping work at work.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The benefits of real-time documentation in informational continuity and saving time
- How physicians are underearning because of charting hours after the encounter
- Why thinking about your clinical day can help you become more efficient in the room
- How to get accurate details of an encounter, whether charting real-time or soon after the consultation
- The value of putting protected time on consultations and other clinical tasks within the day
- And much more!