How to Get Your Charts Done on TimeNov 22, 2021
“How can I get my charts done?” is a question you’ve likely asked yourself at some point in your career.
Paperwork and charting is a constant challenge for most medical professionals across the board.
And most healthcare professionals, are pretty used to staying late to finish charting, or end up charting from home or on the weekend to get everything done.
What if I could reveal to you a charting method that allows you to…
📝 Get your charts done on time
⏰ Maintain your personal work and life boundaries
✨ Give you back your nights, weekends, and FREEDOM!
I recently had the opportunity to discuss this with Amanda Guarniere of the Nurse Becoming Podcast.
Tune in now to hear:
- My tried, tested, and true framework for how to get your charts done fast and efficiently.
- The original story of the Charting Coach and how I learned how to beat my own frustrations with charting as a physician.
- How to stop being a victim of your clinical day.
- The most important first step to take towards reclaiming your time.
- How to handle interruptions within your day, and more!
Listen in to hear an abundance of useful tips for taking control of your clinical day so that you can complete your charts before you leave work,
… Giving you back your evenings, your weekends, your energy, and maybe even your sanity!